Fooman Google Analytics + (Magento 1)
Advanced analytics and features for your Google Universal Analytics Account
Go beyond the standard features and gain a deeper insight into your store performance.
The extension adds a dozen new options to Google Analytics, including conversion tracking, the ability to filter reports by customers, and enable first touch tracking for advanced marketing insight.
Understand conversions with a checkout sales funnel
Create a sales funnel to understand where potential customers are 'dropping off' during the checkout process, to improve your store and boost conversions.
Track every step of the checkout process, including sections retrieved via AJAX during one-page-checkout.
Track Google Adwords conversions
Track conversion rates and money earned for purchases made on your store via Google Adwords.
Advanced options allow you to track in a variety of languages and currencies.
Compare and analyse Magento multi store performance
Easily combine Magento multi stores (subdomains) into a single Google Analytics account, for simplified comparison and analysis.
- Supports Google Universal Analytics (Classic Analytics are no longer supported)
- Create a sales funnel to track each step of the checkout process (including sections retrieved via AJAX during one-page-checkout), and pinpoint precisely where potential customers are 'dropping off' during the checkout process
- Optionally track to a secondary profile
- Optionally enter a domain name - useful if you want to combine multiple sites in a single analytics account
- First Touch tracking with thanks to Will Critchlow from www.distilled.co.uk and Ashley Schroder - read all about the technique here (no file edits needed)
- Filter Google Analytics reports by customers
- Track Adwords conversions for purchases
- Track page load speeds
- Anonymise visitor IP addresses for privacy
- Use Google remarketing script to support display advertising
- Ten Killer Magento Extensions (Ebay Developers Program)
- Recommended Magento Modules - A Crowd-sourced List (by GPMD)
Add your Review
|0.17 New Features - ForceSSL - thanks Hans Nieser, Use Website Code in URL - thanks Pieter Hoste, Add Option to use Enhanced Link Attribution - thanks @teesid Move sending of page tracking event to the bottom of the page|
0.16 Supports Google Universal Analytics only (support for classic Analytics withdrawn)
0.11.5 Use Google Remarketing Script
0.11.2 Removed rc=1,getAdditional calls are now filtered out
0.11.1 Fix typo
0.11.0 Compatible with Magento 1.7
0.10.6 make Conversion Label configurable
0.10.5 Added option to track site speed (trackPageLoadTime)
0.10.3 Fix anonymiseIP object, set a custom var for customers and repeat customers (thanks Sebastian)
0.10.1 Added option to enable anonymiseIP
0.10.0 Added option to track to a secondary profile and FirstTouch tracking (optional)
0.9.7 Magento reports pages as /checkout/onepage/ and /checkout/onepage/index/ - index/ is now filtered out from page names
0.9.6 Fix packing error in 0.9.5
0.9.5 Moving ga code into head hopefully fixes reports of underreported IE visits
0.9.2 Made the keyword tracking optional (off by default)
0.9.1 Updated to newer Google JS Snippet
0.8.7 Bug fixes introduced with 0.8.5
0.8.5 Cleaned up call to _toHtml()
0.8.4 Using a correcter way of constructing JS url
0.8.3 Fixed https issue
0.8.2 Added new event opc-review-placeOrderClicked
0.8.1 Changed reported path names to be consistent with rest of Magento
0.8.0 Added support for tracking checkout sections loaded via AJAX
Money back guarantee
We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 30 day money back guarantee
All extensions include free updates for 12 months
Simple user manuals
Easy to understand user manuals show you how to get the most out of your extension
Open source code
Our code is 100% open source and unencrypted. Easily add your own customisations
Our friendly team provides expert product support and troubleshooting
One license per Magento installation, including multi store setups and test sites. Easy!
Get in touch and I'll give you my honest opinion about whether I think this extension is right for you