Fooman Order CSV Export (Magento 2)
Need to download custom Magento order data?
Sometimes you need the power of Excel to get the best out of your Magento 2 order data. This extension adds easy configurable options to the order export process.
Flexible download options
Choose which columns you want to export, then download as a .CSV or .XLSX file. Easy!
Flexible features allow you to easily generate the picking list that best suits your business:
- Exports Magento 2 orders in CSV and Excel formats
- Choose which columns to export and give them a custom name
- Choose which orders to export
- Format column headers to your requirements
- Compatible with default Magento order filters (order status, date range, payment method, order value and more)
- Great for connecting to a sales/shipping/accounting system, perform data-driven marketing analysis or migrating to another Magento installation
- Simple lightweight extension with quality code
Reviews are important to the Magento community. Be the first to leave a review.
Add your Review
Please login to share your review of this Fooman extension
Frequently Bought Together With
Order Manager - Mass Order ActionsProcess Magento orders faster with bulk order status actions and status updates. Process mass orders, automatically generate PDFs, optionally notify customers and manage shipping information - all from the Order Overview Screen.
|1.0 Initial Magento 2 release|
Money back guarantee
We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 30 day money back guarantee
All extensions include free updates for 12 months
Simple user manuals
Easy to understand user manuals show you how to get the most out of your extension
Open source code
Our code is 100% open source and unencrypted. Easily add your own customisations
Our friendly team provides expert product support and troubleshooting
One license per Magento installation, including multi store setups and test sites. Easy!
Kristof, Lead Magento Developer
Get in touch and I'll give you my honest opinion about whether I think this extension is right for you