Fooman Small Order Fee (Magento 2)
Why should you apply a minimum order value or surcharge for low value Magento 2 orders? If your business operates on low profit margins or needs a high basket value to turn a profit, small orders can erode your profit.
This extension offers you an easy way to still serve customers who don't want to place a large order, in a way that lets you recover the extra cost of these sales.
Encourage higher customer spend
Charge a small order fee to customers (fixed fee, percentage amount or combination) if their order subtotal is below a specified minimum amount. Or enforce a minimum order amount by adding a variable fee to make up the difference to your minimum order amount.
This allows you to recover your costs in an easy and transparent way, without increasing your product pricing.
Integrated surcharge display
Surcharges are automatically displayed in your Magento 2 store:
- Print Order page
- My Account Order View page
- Magento 2 customer sales emails
- Backend order, invoice and credit memo
- PDFs generated by Magento (including order, invoice, shipment and credit memo PDFs), including the great-looking PDFs you can create using Fooman PDF Customiser
Quick and easy to use
Easily add, manage and delete surcharges in minutes. Do it all from the Magento backend without technical knowledge.
Choose from four different small order fee calculation options:
- Fixed fee ($5)
- Percentage surcharge (3%)
- Combination of fixed + percentage fees ($5 + 3%)
- The higher of the fixed fee ($5) or percentage surcharge (3%) based on order amount
Set different surcharges on a per store basis (multi store capable).
Quality Magento 2 code
- Coded for maximum compatibility with other customisations
- Code is implemented using Magento’s recommended customisation points (everything is implemented using extension attributes, events and plugins)
- No modification of Magento core database tables
- Tested by unit tests, integration tests and functional tests in accordance with good Magento 2 practice
- Lightweight, modular extension for targeted Magento 2 fees
- Unlike other extensions, Fooman offers true compatibility and integration with Magento tax settings and calculations
- Create an unlimited number of surcharges and combinations
- Flexible surcharge refund options - choose to refund the surcharge in full, in part or not at all
What Our Customers Say
“Flexible extension and brilliant support. Of all the surcharge type extensions, this one seems to understand the complexities of Magento's payment system the best. And when I did run into problems, the support was prompt, friendly and highly effective. Highly recommended!”
Add your Review
Frequently Bought Together With
Payment SurchargeRecover expensive payment provider fees via payment method surcharges for credit cards, Paypal and more.
Product FeesCreate product surcharges like setup fees, bulky item charges, disposal costs and other product-specific fees.
|[3.4.0] - 2023-01-16|
Added - Hyvä Support - ensure surcharges are displayed on cart page.
Fixed - Allow label to be translated.
Fixed - Admin input for surcharges now follows tax setting of the surcharge.
Changed - Fallback to default customer addresses when no address has been selected for quote yet.
|[3.3.2] - 2022-08-05|
Added - Support for Magento 2.4.5.
|[3.3.1] - 2022-05-09|
Fixed - Admin entered amounts did not factor out tax component correctly.
|[3.3.0] - 2022-03-30|
Added - Support for Magento 2.4.4.
Added - Support for Php 8.0/8.1.
|[3.2.7] - 2022-01-19|
Added - Integration with Fooman ProductFees extension.
Changed - Minimum supported Magento version is now 2.3.x for earlier versions use previous releases.
Money back guarantee
We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 30 day money back guarantee
All extensions include free updates for 12 months
Simple user manuals
Easy to understand user manuals show you how to get the most out of your extension
Open source code
Our code is 100% open source and unencrypted. Easily add your own customisations
Our friendly team provides expert product support and troubleshooting
One license per Magento installation, including multi store setups and test sites. Easy!
Get in touch and I'll give you my honest opinion about whether I think this extension is right for you