Fooman Ultimate Surcharge Bundle (Magento 2)
The ultimate Magento 2 surcharge extension bundle for ultimate flexibility. Combine surcharge types and create clever conditions to meet every business need.
This bundle gives you access to all four Fooman Magento 2 surcharge extensions to recover specific order costs and increase your order profit.
Add surcharges based on different payment methods, for example:
- Credit cards
- Cash on pickup
- Bank transfer
- Many more
By using targeted surcharges to recover your highest payment provider fees (while offering your lowest cost payment options without a surcharge), you can keep your standard product pricing low and keep your customers happy.
View Fooman Payment Surcharge here.
Sometimes your system-provided shipping costs don't capture the actual costs of handling, packaging and shipping an order, leaving less profit for you.
Targeted shipping surcharges charge customers the actual cost to fulfil end-to-end order delivery. This lets you keep the rest of your standard shipping rates low and keep your customers happy.
Charge a range of targeted shipping fees, for example:
- Insurance costs
- Customs fees
- Particular shipping carriers
- Heavy items/orders (by weight)
View Fooman Shipping Surcharge here.
Product fees and surcharges
Sometimes the costs associated with a product can't be neatly factored into the price of the product itself. Use targeted product surcharges to recover specific additional costs and clearly separate these from the base product pricing.
Ideal for specific product-related costs, for example:
- Setup fees
- Recycling/disposal costs
- Bulky item charges
- Other one-time fees for a particular item or product.
Apply the surcharge once per item, per product or per order.
View Fooman Product Fees here.
Small order fees and fees to enforce a minimum order amount
If your business operates on low profit margins or needs a high basket value to turn a profit, small orders can erode your profit. This extension offers you an easy way to still serve customers who don't want to place a large order, in a way that lets you recover the extra cost of these sales.
- Charge a small order fee to customers if their order subtotal is below a specified minimum amount
- Enforce a minimum order amount by adding a variable fee to make up the difference to your minimum order amount
View Fooman Small Order Fee here.
Powerful, flexible surcharge conditions
Combine different surcharge types for ultimate flexibility, for example:
- $9.99 shipping surcharge except for VIP customers who order specific products
- 5% insurance fee only for electronic products
- Cancel surcharge if the order is more than $100
- $2 + 2.9% credit card handling fee for all orders except facemasks
Choose from flexible surcharge options:
- Fixed fee ($5)
- Percentage surcharge (3%)
- Combination of fixed + percentage fees ($5 + 3%)
- The higher of the fixed fee ($5) or percentage surcharge (3%) based on order amount
Set different surcharges on a per store basis (multi store capable).
Target countries and customer groups
Flexible options mean you can target the customers you need to with surcharges - and avoid adding surcharges for others.
Add Magento 2 fees and surcharges by:
- Customer group/s (e.g. logged in / wholesale / retail - whatever you have set up)
- Customer country (by billing or shipping address)
Integrated surcharge display
Surcharges are automatically displayed in your Magento 2 store:
- Print Order page
- My Account Order View page
- Magento 2 customer sales emails
- PDFs generated by Magento (including the great-looking PDFs you can create using Fooman PDF Customiser)
Quality Magento 2 code
- Coded for maximum compatibility with other customisations
- Code is implemented using Magento’s recommended customisation points (everything is implemented using extension attributes, events and plugins)
- No modification of Magento core database tables
- Tested by unit tests, integration tests and functional tests in accordance with good Magento 2 practice
- Unlike other extensions, Fooman offers true compatibility and integration with Magento tax settings and calculations
- Create an unlimited number of surcharges and combinations
- Flexible surcharge refund options - choose to refund the surcharge in full, in part or not at all
Future development roadmap - add surcharge by credit card type (e.g. 5% for AMEX and 3% for Visa/Mastercard)
Existing Magento 1 Fooman Surcharge customers receive an exclusive discount on upgrading to this Magento 2 extension. Email us at email@example.com.
You Might Also Like
- Fooman Payment Surcharge (Magento 2) - Recover expensive payment provider fees in Magento 2 via payment method surcharge
- Fooman Small Order Fee (Magento 2) - Charge a small order fee surcharge if an order is below a certain amount
- Fooman Product Fees (Magento 2) - Charge a fee or surcharge for specific Magento 2 products
- Fooman Shipping Surcharge (Magento 2) - Charge shipping method based fees in Magento 2.
What Our Customers Say
“Flexible extension and brilliant support. Of all the surcharge type extensions, this one seems to understand the complexities of Magento's payment system the best. And when I did run into problems, the support was prompt, friendly and highly effective. Highly recommended!”
- Neil, review of Fooman Surcharge (Magento 1) via the Fooman website
Fooman Surcharge Is Trusted By
Add your Review
|[1.0.4] - 2021-05-07|
Added - All: Compatibility with Magento 2.3.7.
Fixed - All: Only use billing refresh if an active surcharge requires it.
Fixed - Shipping: Apply first weight band only if we have at least one qualifying product..
Fixed - Payment: Payment Method ajax request gets triggered too often..
Changed - All: Minimum supported Magento version is now 2.3.x for earlier versions use previous releases..
|[1.0.3] - 2021-02-04|
Added - Compatibility with Magento 2.4.2.
|[1.0.2] - 2020-10-27|
Added - Compatibility with Magento 2.4.1.
Added - Include latest versions of all bundled surcharge extensions.
|[1.0.1] - 2020-08-27|
Added - Initial Release bundling Payment Surcharge, Shipping Surcharge, Product Fees and Small Order Fee.
Money back guarantee
We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 30 day money back guarantee
All extensions include free updates for 12 months
Simple user manuals
Easy to understand user manuals show you how to get the most out of your extension
Open source code
Our code is 100% open source and unencrypted. Easily add your own customisations
Our friendly team provides expert product support and troubleshooting
One license per Magento installation, including multi store setups and test sites. Easy!
Get in touch and I'll give you my honest opinion about whether I think this extension is right for you