Fooman Order Number Customiser (Magento 2)
Fully customise your Magento 2 order, invoice, shipping and credit memo numbers with this quality code by Fooman.
Compared to Magento's default numbering system, custom order numbers are more useful to your business, look more professional to customers and help you comply with local legal requirements.
Fully flexible Magento order numbers
Fully customise order, invoice, shipment and credit memo numbers using any combination of letters, numbers and dates/times.
Consistent order, invoice, shipment and credit memo numbers
Choose to use the same number for order, invoice, shipment and credit memo numbers (when a new invoice, shipment or credit memo is created, it will take the same number as the associated order).
For example, for order #1000, the associated invoice would be #1000, the shipment #1000, and the credit memo also #1000. This is a simple and popular approach for tidy record keeping and easy document identification.
Fully customise order, invoice, shipment and credit memo numbers:
- Use any combination of letters, numbers and dates/times to create your ultimate custom numbering system
- Add fully automated order dates/times in a wide range of formats - e.g. #01467/Dec14, #01467-2014/12, #01467-12/01/14/0925...
- Set custom increments for order numbers - e.g. 3 sequential orders with custom increment set to 10 would be: ORDER-01467, ORDER-01477, ORDER-01487...
- Use the same order number for associated invoice/shipment/credit memo numbers - plus add prefixes, suffixes or other customisations to differentiate these numbers - e.g. ORDER-04598, INVOICE-04598, SHIP-04598 and CREDIT-04598...
- Set the length of order numbers via custom padding - e.g. ORDER-4598, ORDER-04598, ORDER-004598...
- Use individual order number settings for each store - e.g. BABY-04598, TEEN-04598...
- Easily continue from where you left off under an existing numbering system - e.g. first order can be ORDER-0001, ORDER-04598 or anywhere in between
- Combine invoice and credit memo sequence - e.g. Invoice 001, Invoice 002, Credit 003, Invoice 004
- Automatic duplicate separation
- Easy set up in the Magento backend
- Quality extension - unit tested and supported by automated testing
- Does not change any historical data - only future invoices, credit memos and shipments will be changed
Existing Magento 1 Order Number Customiser customers receive an exclusive discount on upgrading to this Magento 2 extension. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You Might Also Like
- Fooman Mass Order Actions (Magento 2) - Manage orders in bulk with one click - save hours of time each week.
- Fooman Pdf Customiser (Magento 2) - Quickly and easily customise your Magento generated pdfs.
Add your Review
|[2.0.0] - 2016-02-16|
Added - Initial release for Magento 2.
|[2.0.1] - 2016-03-23|
Added - Extended tests.
Fixed - Comments.
Fixed - composer.json.
|[2.0.3] - 2016-04-01|
Changed - Release for Marketplace.
|[2.1.0] - 2016-06-22|
Added - New feature to share one global number sequence.
Fixed - Update missing properties, use short array notation.
|[2.1.1] - 2016-07-12|
Added - Support Magento 2.1.
Money back guarantee
We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 30 day money back guarantee
All extensions include free updates for 12 months
Simple user manuals
Easy to understand user manuals show you how to get the most out of your extension
Open source code
Our code is 100% open source and unencrypted. Easily add your own customisations
Our friendly team provides expert product support and troubleshooting
One license per Magento installation, including multi store setups and test sites. Easy!