Fooman Product Fees (Magento 2)
Why should you use a product surcharge or extra fee in Magento 2? Sometimes the costs associated with a product can't be neatly factored into the price of the product itself. With a surcharge, you can keep your base product prices sharp to attract more customers.
This extension makes adding mandatory Magento 2 product fees easy. Use targeted product surcharges to recover specific additional costs and clearly separate these from the base product pricing.
Product fees made easy
Do you have specific costs that only apply once per product or once per order? This product fee extension is perfect for:
- Setup fees
- Recycling/disposal costs
- Bulky item charges
- Any other need to add a one-time fee to a particular item in your store.
This extension allows you to configure any number of product-related fees to pass these onto your customers.
Integrated surcharge display
Surcharges are automatically displayed in your Magento 2 store:
- Print Order page
- My Account Order View page
- Magento 2 customer sales emails
- Backend order, invoice and credit memo
- PDFs generated by Magento (including order, invoice, shipment and credit memo PDFs), including custom PDFs created using Fooman PDF Customiser
Quick and easy to use
Easily add and edit Magento 2 product fees all from the backend, without technical knowledge.
Powerful when combined with other Fooman Surcharge extensions - you have the ultimate flexibility to include or exclude particular products from other surcharge calculations, such as shipping fees or payment surcharges.
Product fees by customer type / country
Flexible options mean you can target the customers you need to - and avoid passing product fees onto others.
Add Magento 2 product fees by:
- Customer group/s
- Customer country (by billing or shipping address)
Quality Magento 2 code
- Coded for maximum compatibility with other customisations
- Code is implemented using Magento’s recommended customisation points (everything is implemented using extension attributes, events and plugins)
- No modification of Magento core database tables
- Tested by unit tests, integration tests and functional tests in accordance with good Magento 2 practice
- Lightweight, modular extension for targeted Magento 2 product fees and surcharges
- Unlike other extensions, Fooman offers true compatibility and integration with Magento tax settings and calculations
- Create an unlimited number of surcharges and combinations
- Flexible surcharge refund options - choose to refund the surcharge in full, in part or not at all
Fooman Surcharge Is Trusted By
Add your Review
Frequently Bought Together With
Payment SurchargeRecover expensive payment provider fees via payment method surcharges for credit cards, Paypal and more.
|[3.2.1] - 2022-04-30|
Fixed - DB conversion changed decimal column's precision.
|[3.2.0] - 2022-04-05|
Added - Support for Php 8.0/8.1.
Fixed - Add additional guard against surcharges created by removed extensions.
Fixed - Default value after mass update prevents product save.
Fixed - Disallow adding the same surcharge multiple times on the same product.
Changed - Minimum supported Magento version is now 2.3.0 - for earlier versions please use previous releases.
|[3.1.3] - 2021-12-28|
Fixed - Work around Magento issue for stale quote items.
|[3.1.2] - 2021-10-26|
Fixed - Correctly factor out tax for product fees set up as inclusive of tax.
|[3.1.1] - 2021-08-31|
Added - Ability for other surcharges to trigger based on included products.
Fixed - Class used in multi shipping is different to documentation.
Money back guarantee
We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 30 day money back guarantee
All extensions include free updates for 12 months
Simple user manuals
Easy to understand user manuals show you how to get the most out of your extension
Open source code
Our code is 100% open source and unencrypted. Easily add your own customisations
Our friendly team provides expert product support and troubleshooting
One license per Magento installation, including multi store setups and test sites. Easy!
Get in touch and I'll give you my honest opinion about whether I think this extension is right for you