Fooman Order Number Customiser (Magento 2)
Custom Magento 2 order, invoice, shipping and credit memo numbers in just five minutes? Yes, please!
By default, Magento's system generated order numbers are long, cumbersome, and don't add any value or insight to your business.
Say goodbye to default Order #100000067 and hello to Order #8870, #8870-Fr (for your French store), #8870-2020 (for a 2020 order) and dozens of other flexible order number combinations.
Custom order numbers add value to your business operations, look more professional to customers and help you comply with local legal requirements.
Fully flexible custom Magento order numbers
Fully customise order, invoice, shipment and credit memo numbers using any combination of letters, numbers and dates/times. Options include:
- Order date/time
- Custom increments
- Custom order number length
- Individual order number settings for each store
- Automatic duplicate separation
Consistent order, invoice, shipment and credit memo numbers? Your choice
Choose to use the same number for order, invoice, shipment and credit memo numbers, for tidy record keeping and easy document identification.
When a new invoice, shipment or credit memo is created, it will take the same number as the associated order. You can even add a custom prefix or suffix, for example:
- Order #ORD-1000
- Invoice #INV-1000
- Shipment #SHIP-1000
- Credit memo #CREDIT-1000
Or, choose to combine your invoice and credit memo sequence instead. For example:
- Invoice #1000
- Invoice #1001
- Credit #1002
- Invoice #1003
Fully customise order, invoice, shipment and credit memo numbers
Use any combination of letters, numbers and dates/times to create your ultimate custom numbering system:
- Add custom text - e.g. your business name
- Add fully automated order dates/times in a wide range of formats - e.g. #01467/Dec14, #01467-2014/12, #01467-12/01/14/0925...
- Set custom increments for order numbers - e.g. 3 sequential orders with custom increment set to 10 would be: ORDER-01467, ORDER-01477, ORDER-01487...
- Use the same order number for associated invoice/shipment/credit memo numbers - plus add prefixes, suffixes or other customisations to differentiate these numbers - e.g. ORDER-04598, INVOICE-04598, SHIP-04598 and CREDIT-04598...
- Set the length of order numbers via custom padding - e.g. ORDER-4598, ORDER-04598, ORDER-004598...
- Use individual order number settings for each store - e.g. BABY-04598, TEEN-04598...
- Easily continue from where you left off under an existing numbering system - e.g. first order can be ORDER-0001, ORDER-04598 or anywhere in between
- Combine invoice and credit memo sequence - e.g. Invoice 001, Invoice 002, Credit 003, Invoice 004
- Automatic duplicate separation
Existing numbering system already in place? No problem.
- If you've moved to Magento from another platform, you can easily continue your existing numbering system
- Your first order can be #1 or #500,000 - whatever value you need it to be
About The Extension
- Super quick and easy set up in the Magento backend
- Rock solid code - unit tested and supported by automated testing
- Strong compatibility - works out-of-the-box with pretty much every Magento extension we've tested
- Does not change any historical data. Only future invoices, credit memos and shipments will be changed.
Existing Magento 1 Order Number Customiser customers receive an exclusive discount on upgrading to this Magento 2 extension. Email us at email@example.com.
You Might Also Like
- Fooman Mass Order Actions (Magento 2) - Manage orders in bulk with one click - save hours of time each week.
- Fooman PDF Customiser (Magento 2) - Quickly and easily customise your Magento generated PDFs.
Add your Review
|[6.2.2] - 2021-02-02|
Added - Compatibility with Magento 2.4.2.
|[6.2.1] - 2020-10-08|
Added - Compatibility with Magento 2.4.1 and 2.3.6.
|[6.2.0] - 2020-07-29|
Added - Compatibility with Magento 2.4.0.
Added - Support for Php 7.4.
Fixed - Preview with Stripe Payment extension installed.
|[6.1.1] - 2020-04-27|
Added - Support for Magento 2.3.5.
|[6.1.0] - 2020-01-26|
Added - Support for Magento 2.2.11 and 2.3.4.
Fixed - Bottleneck in admin for stores with lots of invoices.
Fixed - Preview only for enabled store views.
Changed - Minimum supported version is now Magento 2.2+, use previous versions for older Magento versions.
Money back guarantee
We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 30 day money back guarantee
All extensions include free updates for 12 months
Simple user manuals
Easy to understand user manuals show you how to get the most out of your extension
Open source code
Our code is 100% open source and unencrypted. Easily add your own customisations
Our friendly team provides expert product support and troubleshooting
One license per Magento installation, including multi store setups and test sites. Easy!
Get in touch and I'll give you my honest opinion about whether I think this extension is right for you